John Paul Jones Ph.D. is a fully licensed Board Certified Psychologist serving Northern Michigan.
VIEW OUR SERVICES
Get the Help You Need.
- Gastric bypass surgery
- Alcohol / drug abuse
- Addiction and dependence
- Pornography addiction
- Gambling addictions
- Forensic evaluations and sentence treatment planning
- Court ordered treatment for anger management and domestic violence
EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS
Life is busy. We understand that and offer appointment times that fit your schedule.
- Personality disorders
- Cognitive disorders
- Mental illness
- Mood disorders
- Behavioral problems
- Therapy for children, adolescents, adults, geriatrics, individuals and families
Dr. Jones is a fully licensed board certified psychologist.
- Post-traumatic stress
- Divorce related family counseling
- Chronic pain psychology
- Attention Deficit Disorder and Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder
- Eating disorders
- Substance abuse, and other addictions
- Bipolar, manic, and depression
- Sexual dysfunction
- Stress and anger
- Family, marriage, and couples counseling
That first phone call can be tough. Fill out our contact form and we can call you.
Divorce? We can help.
Dr. John Paul Jones Ph.D.
Dr. John Paul Jones, Ph.D. is a fully licensed board certified psychologist and has helped patients in northern Michigan. Dr. Jones works with children, teens, adults, seniors and veterans.
- Board Certified Licensed Psychologist
- Board Certified in Traumatic Stress
- Board Certified Forensic Examiner
- Board Certified in Pain Management
- Former Chief Probation Officer of Oakland County
We offer psychological services in Gaylord and the surrounding northern Michigan areas.
We Treat Depression.
606 N. Court Avenue
Gaylord, Michigan 49735
Monday – Friday 7:00AM – 7:00PM
Saturday 8:00AM – 12:00PM